Monday, June 24, 2013

Staying Connected

When I was a small child I can remember telephones with rotary dials and party lines, things that at least half my followers never experienced. So I find it "progress" that I feel compelled, as Google purports to shut down Google Friend Connect (GFC), to encourage everyone to also follow me on one (or more) of the following : Bloglovin', Google+, or an RSS feed of your choice. Buttons for the first two can be found on the right panel.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I have taken to following people on Bloglovin'. If I am not following you there yet, I will be.

On an entirely different note, I have been selected as a featured seller on Abebooks for the month of July. My entire inventory (about 19,000 books) will be 15% off on Abe from July 2 to July 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment