Friday, June 20, 2014

Feature and Follow - Books of 2014

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

The question of the week is what are your favorite books of 2014 so far.

It occurs to me this is a terrible question for me since I've only read two books published in 2014. One, Birth of an Assassin by Rik Stone, was reviewed here in April. The other, Memories, I wrote.

I have been reading (see other reviews here as well as my GoodReads list), but they are all from my TBR pile which stretches back for years!

I am sure, after this hop, that the pile will be even taller.




4 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of these books yet, but I'm glad that you loved them! Happy reading! :)
    F&F Friday
    Free to Fall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list, I haven't read any of these. GFC and bloglovin follower

    My Feature&Follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of these! A lot of the books I've read were published years ago so I just decided to add them anyways!

    New GFC follower!

    Here’s my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of these either. I'll try to check them out when I get time.
    Old follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete