Friday, June 27, 2014

Feature & Follow - Favorite Coffee Mug(s)



I started drinking coffee when I started working with computers. I'm afraid I'm hooked. Of course, I also enjoy a good green tea or chai at times too. And always "black" - no sugar, no milk, definitely no artificial anything!

My two favorite mugs were bought by my son for me on two trips he took. The blue, Lionfish mug, was from when we both slept on the battleship Massachusetts with the scouts.


Do your favorite mugs have stories?




4 comments:

  1. I like your mugs! Especially with the stories behind them :D

    New GFC follower :)

    Here's my FF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, my blog doesn't have a story to it but I still love it. :)
    By the way, I'm a new follower via GFC
    Christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All that means is you can write a fictional story!

      Thanks!

      Delete